The rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What are the goals you have set for your blog and how do you hope to achieve those goals?
Richelle: The goals that I have set for my blog are to try and get one opinion blog out there every Saturday (I know I missed this past Saturday,) to get my opinion and random thoughts out there, and to hopefully have lots of followers. I hope to achieve these goals by working hard on my blogs all week, to follow and read other people’s blogs, and to support the blogging community.
- What inspires you to write, especially when you have writer’s block?
Richelle: What inspires me to write is seeing posts and articles on Facebook and other social media sites that start debates. I see people commenting and I just feel the need to throw in my opinion, though I know that my opinion can be rather unpopular sometimes. I’m not here to bash anybody else’s opinions, everybody is allowed to have their own. So I’m trying to break the habit of commenting on there and posting my opinions on here instead. The same thing really helps for when I have writer’s block.
3. Give a random fact about yourself!
Richelle: This should be fun. A random fact about me; there are so many to choose from. I love pandas; I am obsessed with pandas. I don’t know what it is, they’re just the cutest things to me. I have a small collection of panda stuffies, their names are Clyde, Alphonso, Damon, and Chopsticks. I also have a panda backpack, a panda onesie, panda socks. I’m definitely going to buy my son a panda onesie, then we can be warm cuddly pandas together through the winter. It may seem weird to most, but I just think pandas are the best. I love them.
My Nominees are:
- Tanya Chauhan
- Thoughts Daily
- Flash 365
- Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
- How To Addict
- JOSIE ARANA
- Michelle Weber
My Questions for the blogger’s nominated:
- What blogs do you enjoy reading?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite memory?